New SuperSlick stuff coming out....

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

New SuperSlick stuff coming out....

Post by Son_Gokou »

Read all about it...

Oh, wait.... It's all over at that shit ass site we don't like here...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

those are my edits...

I'm crackin down against those dicks..

I dare any of those pricks to come over here with their punked asses.

Make sure you wear your jeans low on your ass so everybody knows you got punked out here... :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

what edits? damn did i miss out? fuckin naps

hmm the guy that runst that site just happens to be friends with one of the rnd or marketging guys for toys r us. lololol.

that email seems pretty cold and informal for two buddies shootin the shit.
lol
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

http://ripper7racing.com/forums/index.p ... topic=1127

Better?

Oh, here's more info, basically, copied from "that" site:

Bill,

Hi. Its been a while since I last contacted you, and I know its all seemed a little quiet on the SuperSlicks front. But that just means we've been busying ourselves ready for our new launch. I thought as you were still supporting us with the forum on your site I would give you and the MicroRCCars members a heads up of what's in store over the next few months.

We launched a few new tops this spring and summer, and added lights to some of them (all the speculation over the 3 metal strips was pretty accurate in the end!), and we ran a few promotions, all preparing for this Fall's new launch.

SuperSlicks Fully Loaded - will be on shelf in the coming weeks. There are great new features including a turbo, 6 frequencies, head and taillights and a drifting action. We have 8 new licensed tops and a number of movie licenses (including some new 2Fast 2Furious tops). And then in the next few months you'll see Mini Choppers (bikes not helicopters), we have customizable Mini RC Chopper Bikes from OCC coming later in the year.

Keep an eye on the SuperSlicks website for more updates coming soon. But attached are a few pictures for you, and I am going to send a couple of SuperSlicks Fully Loaded samples over to you.

Thanks
Nick

p.s The Nissan Skyline GTR-33 came about because so many of your members saw it on last years packaging and wanted to get one.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Well I bet Bill is stroking himself over that one.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

did i hear choppers? we only got the first wave of the sslicks here in oz.

i would like to see these bikes in action, especially if they're customizable :???: