Really expensive 1/32 racer

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
payaso
bitPimp

Really expensive 1/32 racer

Post by payaso »

This is probably one of the coolest micro scale R/Cs I've ever seen, but the price is insane... this could very well be the end of me....lol

Very sexy car none the less.. Damn Germans.

http://www.intrepidrc.com/CRT.html

Damn I want one.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

Ikinari( a god to me) has one of these, it is VERY sexi. lol heres his site
http://www1.bbiq.jp/ikinari/
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Ikinari has a mr02 mini z board in his... I've been drooling over that thing for some time now... Imagine putting a Woah Nelly and an uber-hot motor in one of those with a setup like that... That would be beyond stupid fast.

I need to start playing the damn lottery.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Dudes got some serious skills for sure. I'm seriously debating getting the chassis kit, and dropping a Mini Z PCB in it, and just slappin hue, and superfly down... I'd drive all the way there for that...lol

You guys ready for me on that track with that beast? :-)

Too much shit out right now.. Feeling a overload coming on.. I'm sick.

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Bird wrote:Ikinari has a mr02 mini z board in his... I've been drooling over that thing for some time now... Imagine putting a Woah Nelly and an uber-hot motor in one of those with a setup like that... That would be beyond stupid fast.

I need to start playing the damn lottery.

The only thing you'd need after that is to figure out how to keep tires on the fucker..

You know damn good, and well that people like us ain't winning any lottery of any sort..lol

Lie cheat, and steal. :-)

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

payaso wrote:Dudes got some serious skills for sure. I'm seriously debating getting the chassis kit, and dropping a Mini Z PCB in it, and just slappin hue, and superfly down... I'd drive all the way there for that...lol

You guys ready for me on that track with that beast? :-)
We're more than ready... don't tease about that shit, though... order that shit up and get on the road. We'll have our MR-02s Nellied and waitin'...

Seriously, if any of you Mini-z drivin' fuckers are in the NW... drop us a line... we've been jonesin' to kick some guest ass on the home court. We've got a strategy all worked out... I draw 'em to the inside and SuperFly "works the plow" from the outside in. 8-)
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

Man my brotheres the Luckyest Fuck, at my football game he won 113 dollers, THEN 1 week later he won 216 dollers for a football draft thing. Hes only 15. lol im pissed
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Hue...I'd love to come out there if I could swing it some day. I've always wanted to check out the Northwest. It would be cool to just hang out, drive rc's, and put back some brews and bourbon too.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Sdog wrote:Hue...I'd love to come out there if I could swing it some day. I've always wanted to check out the Northwest. It would be cool to just hang out, drive rc's, and put back some brews and bourbon too.
Dude, if you come out here, I'll pour you a fat tumbler of Blanton's... there's lots of good beer in Portland, too. Schedule it now, so it actually happens... seriously.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

dude in new england every bar i went in had guiness/bass/harp on tap. lets all start a commne.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

hue35 wrote:Dude, if you come out here, I'll pour you a fat tumbler of Blanton's... there's lots of good beer in Portland, too. Schedule it now, so it actually happens... seriously.
Mmmmm....beer. Er....uh...Mmmmmm....microbrews.

I have a distributor right across the street from me. Every time I go in there I try to pick up something different. This week it was the Magic Hat Brewing Company "This and That" variety pack.

Sorry about hijacking this thread with beer talk...maybe we need to start a beer thread in the unrelated section :???:
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

theres two or three buried somewhere.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

If I only had some dough....... :sad:
Swavey
bitThug

Post by Swavey »

That little car seriously looks amazing!!!
I have always been about clean and life like stuff.... Hope they lower in price a little bit in the not to distant future.. :s

I like the fact that it is a little smaller than the mini Z... the Z's are just to big for me I think...

Someone has got to get their hands on one....!!!
*cough* payaso *cough*

:D Swavey