AHHHHHHHHHH shit i got my first hommie

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:oh snap dave! lol
cool, if ya need to trade some of those series 6, check out my doubles in da Swap Meet
Cool, you have abunch I want, but I don't have any you don't. I'll go down this weekened, see what I get and get back to you.

payaso wrote:I bet the ice cream rocks though..
Yep, it is actually really damn good. Honestly though, I only ever really buy it because I feel bad for the guys pushing those carts around in 120 degree heat. You know that, that's something they couldn't want to do for a living.

There's also a guy around here that sells guava on a stick. Give him a buck and he'll shove a stick in it, hack it into bite size chunks that some how stay together, then he smears hot sauce all over it. Not my taste, but my kid loves it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Well I guess I'm not going to make it to that series 6 machine this weekend, because I spent my extra change tonight.

We went to this all you can eat pizza place, it's right down the road, we been meaning to go there for 4 years, and we just finally got around to it. They had a machine that said it had Homie bobble heads, but inside was a mixture of cheap non-homie keychains, series 4, 5, the Clowns, and Mijos. Since I'm starting out I figured it was a good machine to get a variety from. I got a cheap keychain my first try, but I got some others that are kinda cool. I dig the skater Mijo, but not so much that I wanted 2. ;) My wife's has already taken the little baby from me, and I got a couple mourners, and a preacher, so I can have a bit funeral.

I also got a tip fom a 8-y.o. girl :lol: that there's more Homies at the skating rink. Then on the way home I saw series 4 in the door of the all you can eat Chinese food place. It's funny, because a month ago I thought there wasn't any homies around here, now I've got them all scoped out.

I probably get some of the series 6 ones next pay day. My wife got me couple, but she lost them somewhere.

Here's the one's I got tonight:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

my place sucks for homies, I've found 1 spot, and I've pretty much got everything I can get out that machine :(
that's awesome dave, a variety of machines, if one's been bad to ya - you can cheat on it by going to another - the love hate relationship blossoms into something beautiful then lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

My place used to rock for homies, then his distributor dried up :-(
:rockon:
JC_focus_ZX3
bitHood

Post by JC_focus_ZX3 »

Well I have found various machines ate Kroger, Albertsons, and Toys R Us, that carry Series 1-6 and Clowns, so I am dropping quarters all over =)
Pretty good luck, out of 36 bought, only 6 are repeats
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

Hey Cabo,

Man, I pumped some more quarters in da machine, and I came up wit a spare chef... you want him? :eek:

Let me know how we can arrange a swap. I'll check out your spare homie page again on the flip-flop.

Lates ma friend,
:-)

Doc

p.s. props to the bigguns :cool:
He who will not reason is a biggot,
He who cannot is a fool,
He who dares not is a slave.
--Sir William Drummond
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

puh-YASS-O
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lovedoctor wrote:Hey Cabo,

Man, I pumped some more quarters in da machine, and I came up wit a spare chef... you want him? :eek:

Let me know how we can arrange a swap. I'll check out your spare homie page again on the flip-flop.

Lates ma friend,
:-)

Doc

p.s. props to the bigguns :cool:
hell yea lovedoctor, I want em, let me know what I gots that you want.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

Yo Cabo,

Supp, supp! Just needs the 411 on da duplicates page:

The "X" means you ain't got an extrey, right? :???:

Dere's a couple that look interestin' but I may be able to get 'em in da machine. Da machine here sez series 3, but I think deres other series in dere.

holla back, biggun, :cool:

--Doc
He who cannot is a fool,
--Sir William Drummond
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea lovedoctor - these are my latest doubles:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... ght=#11762

if there's a red "X" over them, they're gone.
lemme know if ya see anything there and wanna trade
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

how 'bout the guy in the necktie and orange Detroit ball cap?

How do we swap? Do we mail to each others snail mail addy?

Props,

Doc
He who cannot is a fool,
--Sir William Drummond
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

PM on its way