cyclops spy car

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

cyclops spy car

Post by civicsr2cool »

this little car is bad ass! comes with a cam in the windshield and a screen on the tx! cyclops spy car u can also laser tag two of them. and if u cant get good enough picture on the 1.8 inch screen hook the tx to ur tv! has a microphone to listen in on people :lol: they have a pretty gay video on their site, and the thing costs way too damn much. i think u can get wireless cams for rcs on ebay fairly cheaper and slap u in a minit or sumtin
[]D [] []V[] []D
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

nice find =] i think nikko made one of these quite a while back, i think it was a porsche cayenne. looks like the bugatti... (yea, you proabably could make a cheaper one out of stuff you find on the net) :grin:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

evoraptor wrote:......... i think nikko made one of these quite a while back.......
im pretty sure this one is nikko and yeah cheaper to make one urself and more fun!
[]D [] []V[] []D
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

these are old!

still, i'm yet to see a video rx/monitor combo that's as compact or as versatile as the setup in the controller.
i used to be cool