RS micro ATV

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

RS micro ATV

Post by kvik369 »

Anyone see this yet?

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?c ... =60%2D4431

Saw it in the store yesterday. Didn't get a good look. Maybe slightly bigger than a MT. May have to pick one up today
K.I.S.S.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

don't bother - not worth it

Got it yesterday and it's going back today. It's slow and silly. Wheelies sort of like a stunt car. For $20 it's not worth it. Unless you got extra dough and just want something to modify.
K.I.S.S.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

kvik369 wrote:don't bother - not worth it

Got it yesterday and it's going back today. It's slow and silly. Wheelies sort of like a stunt car. For $20 it's not worth it. Unless you got extra dough and just want something to modify.
Thnaks for the heads up, I was semi-interested in one of these.

If its just slow and silly, that can be fixed, but either way, I think I'll wait until I see these on clearance.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

yeah - I know you guys could do something with those but if you can get an MT now for $12.99, why spend the $20 for these. The store I got it from only had 2 so they're probably feeling them out.
K.I.S.S.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Cool quick review. Thanks for letting everyone know. :-o

Yeah, the MTs are the way to go right now. $12.49 for 1, then the other at 1/2 off, damn.....2 for around $20.
Same with select SEs and standard ZZs.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual