Painting Figures

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Painting Figures

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I had a friend of mine over at R7R that wanted me to paint a figure for his gaming he does so I painted the metal figure for him and thought I would post the results and see what ya’ll thought! I actually had to do some surgery on him and cut his tongue out and close his mouth and also cut his sword down and take the nose off of him. Major work when you are talking about such a small figure.

My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Awesome man.... I used to be into that shit big.. Used to paint up all the D&D dudes...

Great job man.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Those do look great, nice job man.
I buddy of mine was in to painting resin molded figures too.
Here's a few:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=1870
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

There's a whole crew of pimply-faced cats at my LHS that are way into that stuff. They keep that store in business. Some of them actually scare me a little, total trenchcoat-mafia, Columbine-style dudes with a little too much interest in various types of weapons and warfare.

When you listen to their conversations from the next isle over, it's hard not to laugh when you'd swear they were reading from a Beavis and Butthead script. "oh yeah, mmm hmm mmm, 12th level Orc with an Axe of Redemption, cool, hmm yeah, mmm mmmm." "huuh huh huh, that's so bitchin!"

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :-o

nice work SWG.