Propo 4 wheel drive at Wally World

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Propo 4 wheel drive at Wally World

Post by kvik369 »

Don't know if anyone has seen these at Wally World, but I had to grab one. They're 1/20 scale propo four whell drive rc's. Mini Crushers from Zap toys. Price was $29.99

Don't have any pics yet but here's a link to the company.
http://www.zaptoy.com/product/MiniCrusher/main.htm

Only had time to try it for a moment. Uses 4 double a batts and one 9v for controller. Could use more power. A little slow. But its a crawler not a racer. On the box it shows that there's upgrades available. Shocks, motors, bearings and tires. But of course there were none in the store. It may have seven steps in the steering (not sure). Have to try it on the gravel later. It's slower than the SuperSlick but its propo and 4-wheel and for ten dollars more, possibly a better modifying option. They also had 5 different type bodies in the store. Mounts pretty much like a MZM.

Well talk is cheap so I'll try to get some pics up, but I might not be able to until next week
K.I.S.S.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I did some investigating on those. The company contact said that not all Wal-marts are carring them and the hop-up will probably not be made avalible in the USA. He wasn't sure why and was looking into why and what can be done.

As soon as the HK Toy Show is over (its where everyone is till the end of the month), I am supposed to contact him about getting a few of these avalible on a smaller scale. Not thru Wal-mart. :-o

Gotta try one out.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I haven't seen those at my walmart. Can't beat the price for a propo RC. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
mikirgra
bitThug

Post by mikirgra »

Keep us posted. What about freqs? Is it only available in 27 & 49, or are they using mulitple subs on 27, or what? My biggest prob with the SS24's is that I can only have two running at a time.
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

I found these at one wallmart,, they had three and they were on clearance. They said they didnt get them out in time for christmas and they were getting rid of them. I was interested because they are supposed to have a sport trac (those things are hard to find) but after contacting zaptoys they said that the sport trac was not available in the US :o bummer,, i found one on ebay but it was super pricy from another country.

Lets hope they get their shit together and put these out there for us.

If anyone can get their hands on a sport trac or two i will gladly pay for your time

STG
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

still no time to mess with it, but a couple of quick pics. And there are two freqs but it looks like there's a crystal in it.

Next to iwaverImage
K.I.S.S.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Whatever you do, don't try to remove the crystal. Its not truely removeable. I found out the hard way, now my truck is on the workbench waiting for a heart transplant.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

thanks for the heads up - I was going to try and pull it
K.I.S.S.