Race Night at The Gate

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Race Night at The Gate

Post by midget_man1387 »

Well for the past month or so, I have been really beefing up my mini-t and last night I was able to actually race it. There is a track about 45 minutes from me so PorscheLova(r7r) and I headed out there. It was the second week we'd gone but I destroyed my mini-t last week.

so anyway Porsche(i think his name is lil pimp on here) brought his cam and he myself and my dad got some vids.

here's your link. 13 megs

http://media.putfile.com/Race-Night-at-the-Gate

I'm running mamba 6800 with GP 6 cell, he's running mamba 8000 with 2 cell li-po

music is my favorite song at the moment, Taking Back Sunday's "The Ballad of Sal Villanueva"

enjoy!
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

I love 1-10ths man...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool. You gonna go back on a regular basis?

That's why I want a Mini-T. I'm pretty sure they must be racing them up at the track, and I miss going to the track to race. I figure the Mini-T is small enough I can race it around my house, and shove it in a duffle bag with some tools and crap, so it'll be easier to take it on the bus to get to the track.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

crazydave wrote:That's cool. You gonna go back on a regular basis?

That's why I want a Mini-T. I'm pretty sure they must be racing them up at the track, and I miss going to the track to race. I figure the Mini-T is small enough I can race it around my house, and shove it in a duffle bag with some tools and crap, so it'll be easier to take it on the bus to get to the track.

Same boat here Dave...

I still get my nitros out, and go to the track, but that's like 65lbs of R/C gear.

I can shove the R/C18B in my bag with my Mini Z, and get to gettin.

I think I have too much shit, but as soon as the weather warms up, I'll be back at the big track.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

Midget, I forgot to say, fuck you... now I have to get a 1/18 so I can race up there some time. I'm pretty sure its under 45 minutes to get there, so it would be cool to go there once a month or so. I still havnt decided on what to get, I love m18's but the offroad 1/18 drivers seem to be so crappy, it would be easier :). lol.. I definatly like the track tho.