How to build a front axle, from scratch...

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

How to build a front axle, from scratch...

Post by honda_s2000 »

Ok guys, this took me a while, I think it should work quite well, I figured I was going to have to build myself one, for a project I'm starting work on soon, so I began planning, if done correctly, this should give you a functioning front axle, obviously, this isn't a driven one, but for custom built projects, it should work great!

Click the link, then click the picture to enlarge it.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158 ... 1167971927

Please enjoy, and let me know, what you think!
We don't need no god damn roads!
jiookjiook

Post by jiookjiook »

you should make them in real pictures and youy should post pictures so it shows when they open this topic. im just saying. it will attract more people :]
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

jiookjiook wrote:you should make them in real pictures and youy should post pictures so it shows when they open this topic. im just saying. it will attract more people :]
Thanks, but I'm not really interested in attracting people, I'm just sharing the plan that I made for my own use.

Also, It will be updated this weekend, as I will be writing a full tutorial as I build a front axle, using this method. :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

jiookjiook wrote:you should make them in real pictures and youy should post pictures so it shows when they open this topic. im just saying. it will attract more people :]
Looks like a real picture to me? I clicked on the link and it was a real pic that came up? I also noticed you made your first post in reply to his info so it must be attracting people. :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: