Mini Monster!

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
nazcom83
bitHood

Mini Monster!

Post by nazcom83 »

not sure if this is the right place to post this or not...

I am starting a new project... lol... and I know I still have other projects that I need 2 finish but what the hell... lol...

this time I found a 1/32 Tamiya nissian king cab JR truck on ebay from HK for next to nothing + some Micro-T sized Lipos 3.7v 160Mah I got of mustang_man & Mini ball link connectors I picked up of ebay the other day...

I have started to mock up a chassis out of some cardboard... I am going 2 use some spare xmod parts 2 rig up a AWD set up and steering, hopefully I can make the wire's longer on a spare xmod ep for the front servo to be mounted above the front axel... I also will need 2 find some shocks for it, but not sure of which ones will be the right size to use so any ideas are welcome...

few pics... the chassis will be re-made out of thin alloy, with alot of changes made 2 it...