Slot Cars!

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Slot Cars!

Post by sidewinder »

It does look cool, it would be a great place to hang out at and kill time trying to derail the cars at the exact spot that would launch them into the head of the kid that they have working the corners. :grin:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

Re: Slot Cars!

Post by vwmicrosizer »

anything new with slot cars? lately ive been going slot car crazy. that P.O.S. gto that i build when i was 11 or so is in pieces. it wouldnt stop stripping gears and the plastic chassis broke in half. there are people in my town who drive slot cars and i want to make a dragstrip and a roadrace track. ill just buy the roadrace pieces. i want to make a HO, and a 1/32 road race track. the tracks would be the same layout. the 1/32 track would border the HO track there would be a about 5 inch gap between them. hey shaun what is the regulation length for a dragstrip and do you know of a online guide for building one? any advice will help