Micro atv?

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Micro atv?

Post by blindrider3 »

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... age=family

Looking around radioshacks website, saw that. Shit or what? For 10 bucks though...haha
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

For $10, I might want one. I wonder what the actual size is on those. 1/64th for an ATV would be smaller than a Zip Zap. That can't be accurate. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Its about the size of the Zip monster truck...maybe just a 1/2 inch longer. It has a heavy metal frame with weights behind the rar wheels and tank steering. They're not real controlable but mildly addictive. I got one a while back, I'd give you the actual size but its not here right now, my buddy Dave has it at his house to annoy his cats. I suppose I should tell him to pony up the ten bucks and buy his own now. The front suspension looks like it might come in handy for a buggy I've been thinking about building. :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand