Xmods Part Numbers

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

:(

(courtesy of shack-king over at mrcc)

The main reason I've stayed away from miniz and the like is illustrated well in this pic. I'm still going to be buying a xmods car, just becuase the price is right, but I really don't see myself getting into them as deeply as these true micros (zips and bits).
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Thanks Sez...thats exactly the pic i needed to see....
Almost 6 inches....hmm...well ill have at least one but thats it. Ill be waiting on the Street Tunerz Muscle Machines offerings.....the detail should be just as good as these XMODS but still Micro.

None the less....$50 gone to RS.
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Well the xmods have been on ebay alittle more now

here is one with all the hop ups
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=44025

here are the rest

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... uery=xmods
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

My RS has them in, i got some stuff on hold till later today when i go back.
I'll see what i can do wit some pics/reviews after i get it.
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp
Yugo DSC Maxxer
bitPlaya'

Post by Yugo DSC Maxxer »

cj wrote:
maximan wrote:does the starter kit come with a charger?
and if it does the what is the 23-350 Xmods Battery Charger $24.99 for?
No the Xmods starter kit does not come with a charger it requires 4 AA batteries and a 9V in the controler. The 23-350 charger is a pack with an AC charger and 4 AA NiMh Batteries.
AA's?
CJ, the XMods king, is possibly wrong?!?
If it is like the Mini-Z series, it must take 4 AAA's.
But a 9V in the conrtoller?!?
Most 1/10th RC's, along with the Mini-Z Series, use 8 AA's in the Tx.
:?
Fu-diddly-Uck Flanders!
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

it is 4 AAA's in the car and a 9 volt in the controller, i just picked up the acura rsx, rsx body kit, awd kit, stage 2 motor kit, and suspension kit tonight. havent really had a chance to do too much with it. Tried it for about 5 mins in the kitchen.... what a mistake. This thing is a fricken bullet straight outta da box.Can take a licken too... my 3 y.o. wanted to play wit daddys new zipzap so i let him... All he knows to do is pull the trigger :eek: made a bullet into the fridge , bounced off and slammed into the cabinet, bounced again and went straight for the dishwasher and stopped there :shock: Not even a scratch on it :-) Not too sure about dialing stuff in yet but i would like to get a tigher turn radius if possible ( only semi complaint i had). Definately gotta use this outside in a nice open area to see what she really can do. Can wait to experiment with all the other stuff. Definately recmmend one.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Nice dude can't wait to hear what the full layout on them is :)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

VooDooMafia wrote:Nice dude can't wait to hear what the full layout on them is :)

Ditto... Give it up...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

Still not much time to play but was able to spice up the car with the body kit. heres some pics...

hopefully i can do some stuff this weekend with it. Lemme know if you want any particulars.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

If you can get video :)
Grunge
bitHood

Post by Grunge »

Well, I talked to the RS salesman at the store near me and he's pumped about them. He said they are getting them tomorrow in their shipment. He told me I could come by on Friday to pick it up. I think I'll go in Thursday night and bug them until they unpack the boxes and let me get it then. :lol:

From the build quality described by the guy that already got one, it sounds like these suckers are worth the money out of the box. I'm wondering if I should pick up a few of them. Christmas is right around the corner and depending on supply and demand, they might sell out fast.
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Grunge wrote:Christmas is right around the corner and depending on supply and demand, they might sell out fast.
If you are getting to from a Company RS they are now limiting everyone except employees to 2 starters. Employees are limited to 1 starter kit.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

cj wrote:
Grunge wrote:Christmas is right around the corner and depending on supply and demand, they might sell out fast.
If you are getting to from a Company RS they are now limiting everyone except employees to 2 starters. Employees are limited to 1 starter kit.

Are you serious? What happened to the american way of screwing people? You know, old skool style.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Post by ezenterprises »

i can see some ebay money to be made for xmas now lol, i might pick up an extra one every week LOL. :-D if any one wants one or parts ill gladly get stuff for ya as long as you pay first and include shipping ( if someone cant find any or is too impatient)
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Thanks for the pics, I can't wait to get one of these and the awd kit :)