Xmods Part Numbers

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

ahh looks like ya popped her cherry with that road rash on the rear fender... oh yeah the sign of a true driver... no limits lol
or
did the kid with the z t-bone ya to take the lead?! :???:

yep that's the car i'm gonna get my hooks in when the time comes... yummy pics :-)
:rockon:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

ow, looks like you got beat up real bad... too fast for you to control? :-)

man, me posting so much in this thread is making me feel like an annoying newbie!! :|
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

hue:
The thing drives great and it's pretty damn fast stock... probably about like a dual-celled bit.
I really hope its faster than that. For a much larger scale a bit should me no comparison.

sessiz:
I got spanked at the track by a kid that looks like he's homeschooled and don't get out to much.
He said that the miniz he had was bone stock, and it took the xmod pretty easy.
How many car lenghts? How much faster is it than your fastest bit?
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Maxximum, I'd say the stock XMOD is about the same speed as my 2-speed, dual-celled, teal geared bit with a perfection 3.8 in it. I'll run that bit against SuperFly's stock XMOD tonight and post the results.

Midget, the space is SuperFly's office... it's gonna be perfect for the XMODS.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

The problem was my car kept stuttering outta range so it wasn't a matter of car lengths. At the hop I was accelerating a touch ahead but then like 5 ft my car would start to stutter. I just got back from RS where I exchanged the chassis and the reception is Goood. I'm goin back tomorrow and see If I can't get my Thang on. :lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

thanx guys, I really want one. I have to call my cousin in NY and see if she can pick one up for me. I'll have to call the RS near to her and see if they have any in stock.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Can the X-speed motor from the mini-z fit the X-mod, seeing that they are the same scale and all?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Maxximum Attack wrote:Can the X-speed motor from the mini-z fit the X-mod, seeing that they are the same scale and all?
I took a look at one of them today and it looks like with a touch of resoldering (the xmods motor connector), Yes the xmods will take it, or should be able to. I still don't know what purpose the caps on the xmod motor have.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

goddamn.... I couldn't get one today becuase my stupid stingy greedy dad wouldn't let me borrow 20 bucks! FUCK!!!! Now, I gotta wait for like forever
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

midget_man1387 wrote:goddamn.... I couldn't get one today becuase my stupid stingy greedy dad wouldn't let me borrow 20 bucks! FUCK!!!! Now, I gotta wait for like forever
You gotsa sister I could pimp out to make you some extra bread?
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

lol voodoo..... actually, i got two... one is always borrowing money off of me.... hrmmm :???:
Micro s2000
bitThug

Post by Micro s2000 »

what are the xspeed motors rated at, and compared to the xmods 3.0 motor how good is it?
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

sessiz wrote:
Maxximum Attack wrote:Can the X-speed motor from the mini-z fit the X-mod, seeing that they are the same scale and all?
I took a look at one of them today and it looks like with a touch of resoldering (the xmods motor connector), Yes the xmods will take it, or should be able to. I still don't know what purpose the caps on the xmod motor have.
If you do give us a report. The Caps are required in all RC cars motors to reduce RF interferance. Don't want you car acting up once you run the motor do you?
Last edited by cj on Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

aiight well i checked out my local RS today (turns out, my sis DID owe me money, $10, so my dad was ok with giving me $10 instead of twenty...), and they do not have them in yet... they're getting them in next week supposedly... so now, i may call and see if i can at least reserve one... cj, do you kno if i can do this or not?? hopefully i can, that way I'm guaranteed one when they do arrive....
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

cj,

will there be body sets to buy separately for the x mods?