Latest HPI/RS Xmods News!

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
Mazda787b
bitPlaya'

Post by Mazda787b »

Hmm, maybe I should hold off on that OL purchase. :???:

Anyways, can't wait to see these pics.
There's no replacement for displacment.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

Shit i cant wait, hope radioshack doesnt dissapoint on this one cause im as excited as a little kid going to disneyland right now. :eek:
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Don't jizz yourself:

I'm buying an F150 for sure.

Edit: Pics are courtesy T2Fast4U from xmodrc. A bunch of people called bs on him when he made a thread about a vid released to RS stores, and they are now eating their feet.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I'ld like a hummer. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I'd like that new Skyline 8-) . But i want to see the chassis first before i put anymore money in RS's hands.

Same ol' colors ho hum :(
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

I will give RS some money for the F-150 and if i dont like it i'll say its broke, I really want one of these for myself to test it out and have a first hand oppinion about it. I hope they are better cuz just hering about a lift kit, off road kit, and f-150 got me drooling :greenblob: :greenblob: All hail the great, yet crappy RS :bowdown: :bowdown:
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

It looks like the Hummer comes with the off road kit. Seems like that's probably gonna be the cost effective way to go.... but check it out the F-150 actually has a bed. I wonder if the Hummer will come AWD. Damn I hate not knowing.

Well until these actually come out, and we get some reviews, I'm gonna try not to get too excited.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

crazydave wrote:It looks like the Hummer comes with the off road kit. Seems like that's probably gonna be the cost effective way to go.... but check it out the F-150 actually has a bed. I wonder if the Hummer will come AWD. Damn I hate not knowing.

Well until these actually come out, and we get some reviews, I'm gonna try not to get too excited.
Doesn't look that way. The WRX and Skyline didn't come with it, so I'm betting that's a no.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

viperdout wrote:
crazydave wrote:It looks like the Hummer comes with the off road kit. Seems like that's probably gonna be the cost effective way to go.... but check it out the F-150 actually has a bed. I wonder if the Hummer will come AWD. Damn I hate not knowing.

Doesn't look that way. The WRX and Skyline didn't come with it, so I'm betting that's a no.
Yeah, but those were cars. This has off road tires, looks jacked up, and its a Hummer!

... but who knows anyways, huh.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

crazydave wrote:
viperdout wrote:

Yeah, but those were cars. This has off road tires, looks jacked up, and its a Hummer!

... but who knows anyways, huh.
That would make too much sense fro RS to do something like that and when have we seen RS do any thing that made sense?
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Post by pimpsmurf »

Well, if it has decent ground clearance, AWD, and GPM jumps on the bandwagon, I might get another xmod sometime next year. I doubt it though. =)

-JNY
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

some more eye candy from that thread cj linked.

The EVO motor ki appears to have swappable pinions! Damn! If that shits compatible with the older xmods I'd be all over that like a croc on a northern territory camper.

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

these things look way complicated! i wonder what the prices will be :???:
i used to be cool
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

betty.k wrote:these things look way complicated! i wonder what the prices will be :???:
$59.99 USD for a starter kit.

More Eye candy from those threads

This image Image

Looks like it comes with 3 different sized drive shafts?
Last edited by cj on Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.