Latest HPI/RS Xmods News!

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
Post Reply
Tuner1989
bitNinja
Posts: 523
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Tuner1989 »

let me take guess on the driveshafts

M= 2 door like G35

L= 4 door like evo

LL= Suv's
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Cruisen' in TN
Contact:

Post by cj »

found this on ebay already

http://cgi.ebay.com/xmods-Evolution-Series-Race-Suspension-Kit-free-S-H_W0QQitemZ5994305381QQcategoryZ2565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wont be much longer I ordered my EVO today

60-8016 Gray Lancer EVO 8 $59.99
60-8567 EVO Metal Bearng Kit $19.99
60-8566 Evolution Motor Kit $16.99

You all know I'll be posting pics the moment I get the chance to.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:15 pm
Location: Barbados

Post by Maxximum Attack »

cj wrote:Image


Some how this pic seems fake to me :( the underside is black and not tan in the other toy pics. I'll have to see when these come out, see reviews etc. Too hot to trot :-)

The H2 looks like it has potential to sell ALOT of units. :-o

Maxx
Image
Tuner1989
bitNinja
Posts: 523
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Tuner1989 »

cj wrote:found this on ebay already

http://cgi.ebay.com/xmods-Evolution-Series-Race-Suspension-Kit-free-S-H_W0QQitemZ5994305381QQcategoryZ2565QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wont be much longer I ordered my EVO today

60-8016 Gray Lancer EVO 8 $59.99
60-8567 EVO Metal Bearng Kit $19.99
60-8566 Evolution Motor Kit $16.99

You all know I'll be posting pics the moment I get the chance to.


Damn you cj lol i have to wait a week or 2 until i can order my evo. :sad:
Tuner1989
bitNinja
Posts: 523
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: Florida

Post by Tuner1989 »

Image
Image courtsey of speedymods




SKU #

60-8016 - XMODS Gray Lancer Evo 8

60-8557 - Evo Lighting Kit

60-8561 - Lancer Evo 8 Body Kit

60-8562 - Evo AWD Kit

60-8566 - Evolution Motor Kit

60-8567 - Evo Metal Bearing Kit

60-8015- infiniti g35 Evo style

60-8017- 67 firebird evo style

60-8018- 06 mustang evo style

60-8019- f150 truck

60-8020- h2 truck

60-8556- evo suspension and steering upgrade

60-8558- evo turbo

60-8559- mustang body kit

60-8560- g35 body kit

60-8563- firebird body kit

60-8564- evo racing suspension

60-8565- evo underbody lights

60-8569- truck racing and lowering kit

60-8570- f150 body kit

60-8571- h2 body kit

60-8572- truck off road and lift kit

60-8574- truck wheel kit

60-8573- truck AWD kit



Just a printout i made to take to the shack.
Last edited by Tuner1989 on Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
skylinekid
bitGangsta'
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:58 pm
Location: Pimpin all over tha world
Contact:

Post by skylinekid »

60-8573- truck AWD kit
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
91LudeSiT
bitHood
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:20 pm

Post by 91LudeSiT »

atomicmods.com now has a write up with pics of the new evo chassis
blindrider3
bitPlaya'
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:40 pm
Location: Mandan ND
Contact:

Post by blindrider3 »

http://p221.ezboard.com/fxmodrcfrm18.sh ... 1030.topic
thanks to boney for the link

im still gunna wait for the hummer and all the offroad crap.
evoraptor
bitNinja
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Post by evoraptor »

I'm with the hummer and the f-150 right now, I need something to go offroad, without buying an OL. Do you think these will stand up to the bashing of the original xmods?
Image
viperdout
bitGangsta'
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:49 pm

Post by viperdout »

evoraptor wrote:I'm with the hummer and the f-150 right now, I need something to go offroad, without buying an OL. Do you think these will stand up to the bashing of the original xmods?


No idea, but we will know soon enough.
User avatar
Finks
bitPimp
Posts: 2174
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:31 am
Location: Red Sox and Pats Nation BITCHES!

Post by Finks »

The ting other than 4wd and body upgrades that Xmods always had going for them was that they were tuff little fuckers, I I would assume these new one will be rugged as well. Course you know for sure that all the alloy manufacturers are already getting their new product lines set up as we type.
Suck My Bits
Image
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
User avatar
civicsr2cool
bitNinja
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 pm
Location: Sagnasty, MI
Contact:

Post by civicsr2cool »

these new ones will be far tougher cause they are sealed and solid plastic :-D
and lipo will be harder to find but they will be able to fit easy, hell i could fit a small block chevy on mine with a dremel. :smile:
[]D [] []V[] []D
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Cruisen' in TN
Contact:

Post by cj »

Got my EVO and not sure whether to open it or keep it sealed and send it to GPM.

Got some data for you though

The bearing set comes with 14. 12 @ 6x12.5x2, 2 @ 3x6x2

Stock Stage 1 motor is a 27,000 RPM Motor.
The stage 2 motor is a 30,000 RPM motor.


EDIT:
Forget it I'm opening it.

The body is so thin I am almost afraid of breaking it wile putting the parts on it.
It comes with 2 rear attachment clips. one for EVO and 1 for earlier generations.

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by cj on Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mod_o_matic
bitThug
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:29 pm

Post by mod_o_matic »

cj wrote:Got my EVO and not sure whether to open it or keep it sealed and send it to GPM.

Got some data for you though

The bearing set comes with 14. 12 @ 6x12.5x2, 2 @ 3x6x2

Stock Stage 1 motor is a 27,000 RPM Motor.
The stage 2 motor is a 30,000 RPM motor.


EDIT:
Forget it I'm opening it.

OPEN OPEN OPEN!
Get some good pictures! Nice and clear..and take the dam thing apart first!
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 7:18 pm
Location: Cruisen' in TN
Contact:

Post by cj »

mod_o_matic wrote:OPEN OPEN OPEN!
Get some good pictures! Nice and clear..and take the dam thing apart first!


I plan on it the first upgrade I got was the bearings.
Post Reply