XMOD ABUSE

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

cheez, politeness can go fuck itself. around here we just call it what it is.
manners are just soooo middle class :???:

you can't get more "public" than putfile dude. you want permission? then email it to your bestest buds with strict instructions for them to keep it secret.

you say there are credits in the vids, what more do you want? (i've not seen the vids, putfile just shits me to tears. it's all very common :lol: )

now say "thanks for enjoying the vids" and we can all move on.

this aint kansas and toto's long since fucked off. welcome aboard :-)
i used to be cool
mouser

Post by mouser »

crazydave wrote:
mouser wrote:sg219, apparently you didn't read what he said. Cheezman said it was fine, he just would have rather had someone ask him, but he wasn't mad. And he didn't accuse anyone of taking credit, and neither did I.
Dude, you put something on Putfile, and its there for the whole world to see, notice the "Browse" and "Top 50" link at the top of the page? You don't know who is viewing your video. personally, I find it offensive we're the only group in the whole world that needs permission to view the file.

More than once I've had people repost my stuff on their own server, and take credit for it. That is theft, and is illegal and wrong, and pissed me off, but you're the only one that keeps bring up thathe didn't take credit. Posting links to cool shit you've found on the internet is part of what forums are all about. I would thought he'd be honored others have found interest in what he's done. Isn't that why he posted it to the internet in the first place?

That's great he said it was fine, but he wishes Scorpion asked permission first. There's that "but". Why is it always with the "but" with people? :???:
Anyways, I'm just saying unless he puts it on his own server, copyrights it, and expressly states to ask permission before linking to his video, then he has no beef and shouldn't have have even brought it up.
Dude your taking it way too far. Cheezman and I realize that it was on putfile so anyone could see it. I only said once that it would only be bad if he took credit, so how am I bringing it back up?

Lets just stop this now, and just acknowledge that this thread is for viewing the videos, not bitching about legalities. I'm sorry if Cheezman and I offended anyone or anything like that. Now lets all act like adults and stop arguing.