More pics of TRIDENT [installed]

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
The Final Blast

Post by The Final Blast »

SWEET now thats a cool look, I wonder though it looks like it might not support AWD or am I just talking crazzy, I'm going AWD but I wonder if you could fit a 7.2 volt minit battery pack in there (battery pack would be dissasembled)
Prepare for ludicris speed!!!!!!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Yes, this chassis can/will support AWD. The driveshaft is unimpeded bay the batteries shown. Now 2/3A batteries :???:..... I'm not really sure. You may be able to arange it into a 4 cell. But 6-cells definately can't fit.... With AWD ;). But if you're RWD, there is no driveshaft stopping you from just sliding that pack in there and ripping up the road :smile:. Of coarse you know you'l have to do some personal modding of the chassis, as it will not be designed to use 2/3A sized batteries ;).

Welcome to Bitpimps, Doing personal mods and pushing the envelope are what we do best :-o. I hope you fit in. Please, if you want to ask something, ask the search. Mosr people don't. We loose more new members that way :(.

Maxx
color0
bitPlaya'

Post by color0 »

maxx, that's gotta be the sexiest new thing i've seen yet for the evo. feel free to send me a beta copy for testing. =P
Greyscale Racing
The Final Blast

OKy Doky. I do have a question about you chassi how do you keep the servo in place, I know its part of the front end but it looks like there a bunch of screws for it.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

The Final Blast wrote:OKy Doky. I do have a question about you chassi how do you keep the servo in place, I know its part of the front end but it looks like there a bunch of screws for it.
No worryies boss, the servo takes care of itself. The 2 vertically positioned screws are for securing the PCB cover, so you don't have to worry about that.
The Final Blast

Cool thats one less thing to worry about. So the batteries mount the same as the stilehto also?

sorry if I can't spell
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

yep