custom rydz???

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Xmods line of RCs goes here.
branefart

custom rydz???

Post by branefart »

1st off, what a great find this forum is, wish i knew about when my 2 gen 1 acuras were running.. :P
anyvays, i went to the source: circuit city here in canada to buy another xmod, but i went home with a custom rydz bmw-m3 and a dodge daytona (that was thrown in of the shelf.. free!) set em up, threw in some fresh batteries and wow.. these things zip like an upgraded xmod right out of the box with awd already installed. the only thing im not happy with is the poor wiring design really, other than that impressive little cars. so why on earth is noone talking them? is there somthing i should know?
ps: when the evos hiot canada ill be right back into xmods...
Image[/img]
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hehe, what is up /w the Source today. Jeeze, all this "new to us" shit from them.

So how about some more info? Granted they are Canada only but hey. Internal shots and general quality? Also, is it upgradeable like an Xmod?
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Damn... we need us a kanadian pimp to start sending us shit... I gotta get one of them Beemers, and I kinda want the MicroZ F150 too...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Welcome aboard man..

Those look sweet. Likin the BMW.

How about a full review? Some chassis shots would be nice.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/Categ ... m=1&sort=1

Looks like they do have some xmod style upgrades. Motor and suspension as well as body kits and tires. hrmmmmm..... Only thing these bring from outside the Xmod stable is the Mazda RX8 and BMW M3. Still, very interested to see the insides of these buggers.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
branefart

Post by branefart »

damm, this forum is alive.. i like it! lol

so yeah, heres a couple cheap pix of the insides for you guys. like i said, the wiring and general design of the chassis isnt the greatest and not much to look at, but they work none the less.
general quality of this car is alright i guess, first couple days after cruising my xmod around the hardwood floors i broke a knuckle which kind of sucked. these cars have less small parts than a gen 1 xmod which good i guess, dunno.. here ya go :P
cant wait for an evo.. man those look sweet.. trade anyone? lol

[/img]Image
Image[/img]
Image[/img]
x-modsrocks

Post by x-modsrocks »

yo Bird it is Canada with a "c" not a "k" plz and thank you anyway about the ryds they have wiked tourque!! with awd!! they are neatim waiting till ppl come out with alloy and there is a sale till i get one
beanoman
bitGangsta'

Post by beanoman »

x-modsrocks wrote:yo Bird it is Canada with a "c" not a "k" plz and thank you anyway about the ryds they have wiked tourque!! with awd!! they are neatim waiting till ppl come out with alloy and there is a sale till i get one
Yo "x-modsrocks" it is '..neat. I'm...' with those pesky 'periods', 'spaces', 'capitalizations', and 'apostrophes'.... plz :lol:
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

lmao thanks beans...
x-modsrocks

Post by x-modsrocks »

Sorry beanoman, i read over my post going " what was i doing?" sorry :)