iWaver mini-z video(updated)

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
Bird
bitPimp

iWaver mini-z video(updated)

Post by Bird »

O.K., So I'm a bit of a insomniac, what of it?

219 said there would be video, so I had to attempt to learn to edit....

And when I was happy with what I had done(EDIT: found 17 seconds I didn't realize I had, took out stills at end), I had to figure out how to put it up for pimps to see....

Ended up staying up all night, and learning a lot in the process...

Just a little clip, like almost a minute or somethin' (20kb) .... 219 lost track of the car for a few seconds, and I couldn't figure out how to edit in some shit-talkin' subtitles over that, but anyways...EDIT: figured it out!

Totally stock iWaver, like 5 minutes before one of the crappy wheel nuts came off and had me looking for small rear end components. This will need addressed, The wheel nuts blow.(I found everything, though!)

EDIT: I HAVE REMOVED THIS LINK UNTIL I FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT WORK RIGHT.

I think I'm gonna have fun learning this video stuff.....EDIT: a lot of fun.
yo, 219, want me to do one of those xmod clips of yours that I have?(never mind, I'll be doing it for the hell of it.)
Last edited by Bird on Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Link don't work for me. Atleast not the way I think you intended. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I gotta figure this video thing out. This sucks!!!!!! Where the hell is VideoBucket.com when you need it???

I'll try again....

http://www.videodesk.net/show.aspx?user ... end_link=1
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

hey! yours worked! dammit!

I gotta get my edit of that up... The soundtrack is more to my liking.... more menacing...

I'll have it fixed smetime tomorrow, for sure.

I just have to make sure I don't have a repeat of my earlier problem.... thanks again, sessiz :-)
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I know. I messed with it because it was the smallest file. Whatever, as long as it works.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Yeah, I know. I just want peeps to see the car in action, too. But my updated edit has the "lost" footage in it. Like 17 seconds of the better shots we got that day.... Maybe I'll try to host it where you put your version, probably tomorrow because my lady is all absorbed in this soap opera conspiracy theory website she and some other soap forum crazyladies are putting together. I'm lucky to even be near my computer right now.