Reveiw of the Mini-z Madforce

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
crusty
bitPlaya'

Reveiw of the Mini-z Madforce

Post by crusty »

Reveiw of the mini-z madforce:
I got my madforce 2 weeks ago and have been using it almost everyday.
I cant tell you how much fun this thing is. Anyone who has one will agree with me . :grin: I do have some cons about it though :sad:

Some of the parts break very easily.I curently cant drive my car because i have broken the front damper mount, the suspension bar,and a steering servo box screw mount.I havbe it all on order and should be in tomorrow :grin: I also ordered the x-speed motor so i hope it does.

The car is fun to drive inside but even better outside.The turing is very tight so you can make nice turns and the radius is adjustable. The car is fun out of the box ,but a little too slow for my liking. This thing can kick any Xmod's ass. It can completly ramp off or flip an Xmod if it crashes into the back tire.

All in all the Mini-z Madforce is definitly a good buy for your money you will have tons of fun with it.

Pros:Good turning
Fun out of the box
Good traction
Can take a beating

Cons:Certain parts break easily
Speed

Pics:
Imagelook at that suspension :eek:
P.S. Are these pics to big??
ImageImageImage
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

you is right on the money there, dem's tha bits that bust the most, better off buying alloy overland parts for that. trust me, i've seen ph2t bust those parts in less than a minute on more than 1 occasion. :shock:
i used to be cool
crusty
bitPlaya'

Post by crusty »

lol i bet he did
just got the new parts in today got a hell alot of replacements and an x speed :eek:
its ok....

Crusty
ImageImageImage