pimped enzo for the wife

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
arch2b
bitThug

pimped enzo for the wife

Post by arch2b »

well, my wife finallt found interest in mini-z's :shock:

first order of business was to get her a nice stable car to drive as it spend mot of the time pinballing around the track. i decided the enzo would be the best starter car.

ofcourse she demanded a purple car :-( so i knew i had my work cut out for me :???: a quick trip to the lhs and i picked a few cans of various purples and decided to go with pactra peal purple as it also looks blue in a certain light. i couldn't bring myself to paint the car a solid purple....

everything was going fine until i got to my 2nd and 3rd coat when the fron end began to droop and then break off :shock: i guess the pactra paint was too strong for bare plastic so i glued it back together and now it's a display body until i can find another unpainted body. next time i'll have a nice primer coat to protect the plastic though 8-)

anyway, enjoy! has nice new alloy wheels as well....

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

jesus dude, I can't believe you're able to catch the color change that well.
your shots are kick ass.

for a purple/blue - that looks pretty damn good.
really lends itself to the fast n furious style if you're in to that.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

That's soooo pretttttttyyyyy!!!!! :oops:

The color is sweet. Maybe not a full car for me, but maybe some trim or something. :???:
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... tasty!!!!

thats beautiful man, the enzo's alien looks and exoticness are taken to a whole new level with that colour. it suits it real well. you and your lady have exellent taste!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Wow, that's purty. Does she wear matching nail polish when she drives it? :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"