How to get my hands on one!

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
Swavey
bitThug

How to get my hands on one!

Post by Swavey »

Hey pimps!
So at toyest its not showing the iwaver04's it sais "0 found" or whatever.
Where else can i pick one of these up? Everytime I see one it makes me want it more and more. Like a little mini T-maxx, hehe....

:D Swavey
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: How to get my hands on one!

Post by crazydave »

Swavey wrote:Hey pimps!
So at toyest its not showing the iwaver04's it sais "0 found" or whatever.
Where else can i pick one of these up? Everytime I see one it makes me want it more and more. Like a little mini T-maxx, hehe....

:D Swavey
I don't know if Ripper7racing, or Mini-Z Racer still have any left, but it couldn't hurt to check.

Those puppies sold out quick, it was just a few weeks ago when they got more in. I wouldn't panic, if they keep selling like that, I'm sure they'll keep making them.

Almost like a mini T-maxx, but not quite, the T-maxx is 4WD. It is just like a mini Stampede, and I speak from experience when I say that. I think it handles almost just like my old Stampede did, but bouncier. I can't wait to get some oil shocks, because I really believe it would handle exactly like my Stampede did.

I got a video I'm editing together now. Can't wait to show it off. Wait until you see it, these take a pretty good beating. (Once you replace the shock towers)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"