rcmart.com..... Anyone? :s

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
Swavey
bitThug

rcmart.com..... Anyone? :s

Post by Swavey »

Anyone ever ordered from rcmart.com before? I was under the impression that all mini-z monster parts would fit on the iWaver 04 .....and they sell a shit load of Mini-z monster parts..

I am highly considering an 04.. wanted a kyosho monster, but I figure if I wanna replace all the parts with alloy eventually anyways I may aswell just get the cheaper one to start off :P

anyways, what ya guys think?

:D Swavey
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Have placed many orders with them and never had any problems. Shipping’s about average from HK. There can be delays if stock is low and they run out before your order is processed, since they have a very high turnover. For large orders of obscure parts you might want to verify the stock status before placing the order so that one part doesn’t hold your order up.

I’ve used both Visa and PayPal with them everything always goes perfectly, although they do charge a non-refundable bank fee. What it boils down to is that they charge you the fee that PayPal or the credit card charges them for the transaction.

There was a thread at MZR I think where a couple of people where complaining about them but the hole thing was sort of a funny, they seemed to think that it was RC Marts fault that they didn’t have any money to pay for their order so when PayPal tried to pull it out of their check card account it bounced, they got charged an overdraft fee, and RC Mart wouldn’t send the parts until they where actually paid for.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i shop there regularly and find them to be reliable.
i used to be cool