Racing Club

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
ezenterprises
bitGangsta'

Racing Club

Post by ezenterprises »

Originally for xmods but open class also for miniz and iwavers.....

We now have the track portable and can set up pretty much anywhere there is a parking lot or other room ( track stays on trailer and supports , about 3 ft off ground ) or we can set up inside, space permitting. Also have abm transponders/software to track laps/time.

Would like to get a "club" started and have regular races and such. We are in NE ohio about 1 hr from cleveland and about 1 hr from pittsburgh, PA.

There have to be some racers nearby that would be interested. What would it take for you to come? Cash Prizes? Trophies? Or just havin fun?

3 Main Classes........

Stock - right outta box, possibly allow bearings, possibly allow rechargeables

Stage 2 class - rechargeables allowed, any upgrade provided by RS allowed

Open - anything you got you can run....... lithium, hybrid motors, tight turn, fet upgrade, ANYTHING........ Also going to allow iwaver and mini z cars in this class So basically any car of this scale.

Track is large, and somewhat technical. Its the exact layout that RS used and can be seen in the newer xmods "hot rod" mag that comes with the xmods. I beleive it took 3 large "L" RCP tracks to configure.

Soon we will have a "canopy" to provide shade and also for "rain proof" racing. ( for when outdoors )

Email me at X_FUNSTUFF_X@yahoo.com for more info or to ask any questions or offer advice.

Hope we can get a regular thing going.
Videos for your PSP at www.geocities.com/ebaypsp