Dusted off the overland tonight, Forgot how much fun it was

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
skylinekid
bitGangsta'

Post by skylinekid »

The place is unfermillier and works in euros but after the exchange rate it would be approximitly $50 - $60 shipped or less!!!!!

http://shop.the-border.nl/product.php?productid=22042
"...life is just a big bowl of cherries, a bunch of fairies screaming to be scary." - Limp Biscuit
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

nice price , but could be risky .\

btw : ford f150 readyset overland now available on the bay
We don't need no god damn roads!
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

yeah,i havent been to minizracer in a while, its just too hard to keep up with all of the sites now days. I just recently purchased the "Dog breath rally truck overland" on ebay (you may know what im talking about, im not sure) but its an awsome all alloy OL that a guy made a while back,, im in the process of converting it to a rally (subaru wrx)

At the moment ive moved up to 1:18 stadium trucks ( i just purchased a mini t and an rc18t and im loving them) so alot of my money and time has gone into those but im moving back down the scales to bits again. Im also in the process of converting an xray m18 into a rally car but thats going to take some serious work.

Ive always loved my overlands though, great little trucks that can go almost anywhere

sporttracguy