you can get mini-z's in Vancouver right? right?

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
spud18

you can get mini-z's in Vancouver right? right?

Post by spud18 »

im going to vancouver soon in late august for a wedding and i wanted to know if there are shops in richmond that sell rc stuff and if they have mini z's. also, how much do they cost?(CDN$$$)
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I think Canada banned Mini-Z's.

They aren't allowed to import them anymore.

Too many people were getting hurt.

They were using them to chase the Mounties and they would fall off their horses and get hurt badly. So they discontinued them in Canada.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

there are sites that you can get them at... try not to post before you've done a search, because most of this shit can be found on the 'net.
mod_o_matic
bitThug

Post by mod_o_matic »

sg219 wrote:I think Canada banned Mini-Z's.

They aren't allowed to import them anymore.

Too many people were getting hurt.

They were using them to chase the Mounties and they would fall off their horses and get hurt badly. So they discontinued them in Canada.
Ha Ha.... :?

Van city dosen't have anythign big i gess...
And it isn't any cheaper..just go to rcstation and order some..
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I hate to say it, but finding what you want at a brick 'n mortar hobby store at a reasonable price is damn near impossible. I try to support my local hobby stores by buying tools and paint there, but the actual cars have to be ordered, and then it doesn't really matter where you live.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

SuperFly wrote: but the actual cars have to be ordered, and then it doesn't really matter where you live.

Unless you live by me, and then you can go to hobbies 24 seven.... They have all mini Z shit, and hold races every Tues. night

Store is probably 75%-85% mini Z shit.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

payaso wrote:
SuperFly wrote: but the actual cars have to be ordered, and then it doesn't really matter where you live.

Unless you live by me, and then you can go to hobbies 24 seven.... They have all mini Z shit, and hold races every Tues. night

lucky bastard! :-D
[]D [] []V[] []D
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

payaso wrote:

I hate you....... :sad:
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Post by pimpsmurf »

Hey payaso, you think they have or could order that mini-z monster clear rear gearbox? If so, I see if I can't find thier number later (headed to work now.)

-JNY