Where to get stuff?

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Where to get stuff?

Post by SuperFly »

I know I shouldn't be throwing up a noob question like this, but it seems like every place I normally order things from has been out of stock on everything I need forever. I need alloy knuckles for MR-02, 11mm 08? tires, preferrably grooved, and 8.5mm 20? grooved tires. I also want to score one of the new iWaver 02s. Are they out yet?

I hate dealing with Angolz and dinball/rcmart, and the Mini-ZRacer.com store hasn't stocked what I need for almost a year. Same with Mini-Zstore.com.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

it's probably beacause i'm in asia but rcmart is always good for me.
only other place i can think of is the ausmicro shop
http://shop.ausmicro.net/index.php?osCs ... 48ebbada31
i used to be cool
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Re: Where to get stuff?

Post by PimpIke »

SuperFly wrote:I know I shouldn't be throwing up a noob question like this, but it seems like every place I normally order things from has been out of stock on everything I need forever. I need alloy knuckles for MR-02, 11mm 08? tires, preferrably grooved, and 8.5mm 20? grooved tires. I also want to score one of the new iWaver 02s. Are they out yet?

I hate dealing with Angolz and dinball/rcmart, and the Mini-ZRacer.com store hasn't stocked what I need for almost a year. Same with Mini-Zstore.com.
yeah dinball/rcmart is really the only way to go for much of those grooved gpm tires if they do have them in stock. Same with the alloy knuckles.
Aaron
bitPlaya'

Post by Aaron »

Try RCStation.com - they're pretty good the few times I've ordered through them.

A.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

Not sure if the tires you want are there but also try Hobbyetc.com
K.I.S.S.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Post by pimpsmurf »

rcxmini.com?

-JNY