Kick ass racing!

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Hmm...I have been hearing alot of good things about the RM type driving.

When you guys do these races, especially on a short type of track like that...Do you use the same type batteries?

I know when my uncle and I race we try to keep the battery quality equal.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

We usually all swap battery sets at the same time, but everyone was running something different. Hue35 and I use Rayovac IC-3s, Dogbreath Racing uses those 15 minute Energizers, someone else had CP800s... There's really not that much difference in performance between all the usual suspects, to be honest. We all get at least 30min run times, except hue and his 9" er tooth pinion. :eek:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

WalMart has the I-C3s on sale for $7 for 4 aaa, and $15 for the 15 min charger, but my wally world is out of the charger.

I went with the 850mah E2 Energizers. They charge in an hour, but what ever.

Up awful early huh supe? :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Hmm not bad...

We usually go with Duracell 950 mah.

The three of us when we try to race...(Xmods just have more down time than track time, so most of the time we are watching my uncle beat his times haha)...When we try to race we all go with the duracell's and they take about 45 minutes, but we usually let em cook for and hour, or an hour and a half.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

MafiaS wrote:Hmm not bad...

We usually go with Duracell 950 mah.

The three of us when we try to race...(Xmods just have more down time than track time, so most of the time we are watching my uncle beat his times haha)...When we try to race we all go with the duracell's and they take about 45 minutes, but we usually let em cook for and hour, or an hour and a half.
Sometimes I picture you as this really little kid standing in front of the mirror... you're trying on your parents clothes (big 'ol shoes on, jumbo hat covering your eyes... the whole nine yards) and you're "readin' someone the riot act", or maybe "closin' the big deal"... I dunno why, it just pops into my head. :???:
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

I don't get it man...I guess it is probably an insult or something, what did I do this time hue?