I got an MZM...for free...

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.

Do I suck as a result of this?

Yes, I hate you.
69%
Nah, you did ok.
8%
Want to buy me a lotto ticket?
23%

Total votes: 13

viperdout
bitGangsta'

I got an MZM...for free...

Post by viperdout »

Well, I helped out the LHS owner a few days last week, including Saturday, where he had his busiest day ever, so today I walked in and he said, "I have a present for you. Take the mini inferno [MZM], and take a speedy05 motor since the one in there is shot. You've been helping out a lot this past week, so I'm hooking you up." He's had it for around a year, drove it twice, broke a body mount off, and hasn't driven it since (I drove it once like 2 weeks ago when I got curious and dug up some batts). The speedy motor in there is fun as hell, and the truck has nice bearings in it too. All in all, I don't think it's worth 140 (what they are new), but I'd pay 80 for a new one. Pic time:

SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Score for both of you! You got a kick-ass truck you weren't even expecting, and he got some good help that he would have had to pay more than the cost of the truck for.

:-o
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

SuperFly wrote:Score for both of you! You got a kick-ass truck you weren't even expecting, and he got some good help that he would have had to pay more than the cost of the truck for.

:-o
Yeah, it is kickass. I have to locate one of those locking plates though for the diff. It'll ride a wheelie for about a foot too. Hopefully, besides the probable LSSM mod, she'll stay stock.