Woah Nelly problem

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Was that with or without AWD?
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

HACHI-RYOKU wrote:Was that with or without AWD?
With AWD, Bearings etc.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I see :???:

It's too bad really, because the car performs very nicely with AWD. It's crap without it though.

I'm wondering how a MR-02 PCB would handle the job. I may pick one up. Or I may pick up an IW02 PCB or even a Firelap 2.0 PCB. Gonna wait until I finish the comparison of the Firelap 2.0 before I even think about that though. Then there's the money issue. I'm currently trying to save money for a second 1:1 scale car. I'm on a budget until then. I hate budgeting.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Post by Tuner1989 »

HACHI-RYOKU wrote:I see :???:

It's too bad really, because the car performs very nicely with AWD. It's crap without it though.

I'm wondering how a MR-02 PCB would handle the job. I may pick one up. Or I may pick up an IW02 PCB or even a Firelap 2.0 PCB. Gonna wait until I finish the comparison of the Firelap 2.0 before I even think about that though. Then there's the money issue. I'm currently trying to save money for a second 1:1 scale car. I'm on a budget until then. I hate budgeting.
I-Waver pcb's suck in the Evo, the steering is WAY too slow and doesnt recenter all the way.