IW-04 & MZM Krawling

General discussions, tutorials, help, upgrades, and new info about the Mini-Z / I-Waver line of RCs goes here.
Sasquatch
bitHood

IW-04 & MZM Krawling

Post by Sasquatch »

Went krawling yesterday with 4mods (you might recognize him from other forums) and my IW-04 and his MZM. Found a nice little overpass that had some rocks, very slick rocks that is, that have tons of kool little lines. We spent about two and half to three hours there just crawling; I only managed to go through two battery packs!

I have the blue truck, while 4mods is driving the turtle. My IW-04 is running I think a 9t pinion (don't remember, maybe even 8t) and some aluminum rims, otherwise all stock. I'd love to get bearings and a lot more alloy to weight it down to get more traction, along with a model body, better gripping tires and some neo-mags in the stock motor.

4mods MZM has a few alloy parts, front gearbox, rims, knuckles I think, shocktower and maybe some others I'm missing. Oh, and neo-mags in an xmod motor. He also has an IW-04 that he got for cheap, it's the one with the front street tires, which is all stock with a PN05 motor.

Drove my Leo-X around a bit, but we forgot to get shots of it, :( It's a fast little bugger, tons of fun, but I really need bearings and a battery pack to get the torque out of it, plus lock the diffs and tranny.

I got pictures uploaded on MZR, but since there seems to a maximum size limit for the total gallery for me, I wasn't able to upload all the photos (about 15) and since I was being an idiot, not all of them are in the proper folder. Hopefully I can get an R7R gallery working and get all my photos up there. Well, with no further adeu (sp?), here are the photos and videos.

Videos
Photos