review: yeah tell em johnny

Only topics reviewing or comparing tools, toys, etc. as well as resources such as parts lists, etc.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

review: yeah tell em johnny

Post by hogjowlz »

ok i just picked up a jonny lightning thunderjet. its 1/64 pullback. the bodies are meant to go on slot cars and are fairly detailed plastic. windows are a separate piece of plastic which can be removed fairly easily. looks like it will fit on a bit with a little dremmeling on the chassis. its a baja bug. they gota buncha muscle cars as well.

wheels: fronts are really small diameter. rears(with tire) are as tall as a bit rim(without tire) and are about as wide as tomy pullback wheels. tires are pretty grippy like tomy pullbacks but thicker.

anyhow for $4.50 i got a sweet body. and a new set of wide grippy wheels.

oh ya heres a linkhttp://www.homestead.com/slotcarcollect ... ning2.html
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Where did ya get it for $4.50?
On that site and at my LHS there over $10.
Also that midi music is freakin annoying. :evil:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ya lhs. www.billandwalts.com

they gota bunch and have for a while at that price. i also got some tamiya paint.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I saw some JL military vehicles when I went to get some paint, they weren't cool at all.
still haven't found the cool ones yet.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well i could be nice and ship em. i think it would be wiser for us to ship eachother items of equal value.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

want a dumb looking JL military vehicle? lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

no but i know this blonde that lives in st louis. you could ship her.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's easy enough! lol