This Aero RC question again

Only topics reviewing or comparing tools, toys, etc. as well as resources such as parts lists, etc.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

This Aero RC question again

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

I don't remember the last time I asked about these, but I wasn't about to pick one up with the lack of description on them way back when. Now there's pictures and deminsions and stuff. Although, the deminsions seem off. If you check through some of the cars, some seem to have similar deminsions to bits and others seem to be twice as big, but in the written description it talks about them all being about 12~15cm.

Anybody know the real deal on these? Anybody pick one of these up?

http://www.hlj.com/product/TOM71003
This looks like a nice shell at least.

Here's the page that has the list of them all
http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Maker1=TOM ... =Rad&Dis=2

Also, Iraq is freaking hot!!!! Average temps in my area are about 120 degrees. These patrols are getting rediculous. I sweat pounds off.

We've done a lot of good though. After getting rid of an interpreter that was working for the insergents, we've been busting up a major ring that is no-shit run by a shiek. Shieks are holy leaders for those who don't know. We've got into a few fire fights with this shiek personnaly. This holy dude picks up an AK and tries to kill people. Aren't holy people suppose to be nice?

An Imam is a leader of a group of shieks. There's usually only one per city and they are regarded as extremely high up on the food chain of holyness. Anyways, we raided a mosk (Arabic church) and found a 40mm anti-aircraft gun burried in the mosk's courtyard. These things are only gigantic AA guns that take a vehicle to tow it and about a 4 man crew to serve it. I guess the holy-er they get, the bigger guns they use eh. We through him in jail of-course. The city actually thanked us after that.

Now if we could just catch that rouge shiek.

***This post was meant to just be about the aero rc cars, but then I started rambling about here. I'll leave the info about Iraq here, but try not to turn this into an Iraq debate.

Sorry I've been so distant. I should actually be back in the states about mid August sometime. WOO-HOO! Gettin antsy!
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Here ya go man, this is the best I can do.

http://ripper7racing.com/forums/index.p ... aero&st=15

If you don't wanna (or can't) take the time to read, they are basically 1/32 (allthough look bigger) scale bits. No propo.

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Thanx for the hook-up Chrome.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I just got one of these off ebay ($10 shipped) and they are pretty interesting, but not great. They are Xmod size. I got the Mazda Demio (cuz it looks alot like a 3HB) Here is the deal.

I had to totally assemble the whole thing wich was kinda nice. It is not built all that great, but could definatly be crossed over w/ xmod shit. It has a manual 2 speed setting and front motor assited stearing but is non propo. It has front suspension but not spring based. I couldn't even begin to explain it. Here I will take some pics.

Bottom line, these should make for goot parts cars and what not. They are slow as dirt, but what stock isn't? Hope this helps.

Oh Cabo, please move this to reviews
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I had to totally assemble the whole thing wich was kinda nice. It is not built all that great...
Well dammit Fink. Do a better job building it next time.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"