MicroZ

Only topics reviewing or comparing tools, toys, etc. as well as resources such as parts lists, etc.
Finks
bitPimp

MicroZ

Post by Finks »

This is from DaveMud over at Rippers. Great review.
http://www.ripper7racing.com/r7rforums/ ... d.php?t=89
and here is the link to the Source
http://www.thesourcecc.com/estore/Categ ... m=1&sort=1

New Micros are always cool IMO
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Those look killer, just about like what I've always wanted. I love that they have wheel nuts.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

crazydave wrote:Those look killer, just about like what I've always wanted. I love that they have wheel nuts.
Is that how you tell that their male cars.... :lol:
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

This would look really nice on a ZZMT, I'd only want the body, can't afford such an expensive bit right now :lol:.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Maxximum Attack wrote:Image

This would look really nice on a ZZMT, I'd only want the body, can't afford such an expensive bit right now :lol:.
Sorry but the thick window edge really annoys me. That truck looks like a toy to me. (and that's not a good thing)
Suck My Bits
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I see what'cha mean. But the mere fact that it's unique to most people makes me want it. Plus with a little chassis extension on a MT it might look rather nice. It kinda comes over as a "luxury crawler" to me :-?.

Maxx
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

i attended a wedding in vancouver back in july and being the rc nut that i am, i made it a point to find a "source" store while i was there. ended up getting the aston db9 car and the benz/skyline body set. add some batteries (cause you know i had to try it out back at the hotel) and the total was $71.16 cad. pretty pricey, but i definitely wanted one for the collection. i can confirm the range on these really does suck. i get about 4 feet before it goes. the cars come in two flavors $29.99 cad and $39.99 cad, the difference being the steering (think og zz and zzse). mine is the se type; i've read that the cheaper ones may have better range.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Finks wrote:
Maxximum Attack wrote:Image

Sorry but the thick window edge really annoys me. That truck looks like a toy to me. (and that's not a good thing)
Personally I think they are far nicer looking and less "toyish" than bits and most Zip Zaps. Have a little imagination, Mr. I'mgonnaturnaS2000intoaDelSol. ;)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Oh I know dude, but making that side door and window look right and still keeping it clear would be a bitch of a project. Doable, but shit tuff. Like I said before, I was just commenting on the stock shell. Fucksake, I honestly don't care about Exterras, but you guys are making me feel like I gotta buy that bitch and make her right.
Suck My Bits