Cheap Air Brush Kit

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

spud18 wrote:i got a testors airbrush kit with a few enamel paints and primer and CO2 and it worked alright but the tip kept getting clogged and eventually i ran out of these little wire things to unclog it and straws to bring the paint up to be sprayed. it was 20$ canadian at wallyworld
You dipshit, you need to use freaking Paint thinner.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

stagg wrote:
spud18 wrote:i got a testors airbrush kit with a few enamel paints and primer and CO2 and it worked alright but the tip kept getting clogged and eventually i ran out of these little wire things to unclog it and straws to bring the paint up to be sprayed. it was 20$ canadian at wallyworld
You dipshit, you need to use freaking Paint thinner.
He has been sniffing it! :?
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Actually, it's weird that it would get clogged at all, as the Testor's airbrush I'm familiar with the paint doesn't flow through it. The air blows over a cone-shaped opening on top of the paint bottle. Is that what's getting clogged? Either way, airbrushing is 90% cleaning stuff with thinner.
Kokolo
bitPlaya'

Post by Kokolo »

I have a badger 100. I got it off a friend for free I am hoping to get a compressor and a paint holder for it to lay down on my chevy body.