Paint Mixing Tip

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
ChaosCauser

Paint Mixing Tip

Post by ChaosCauser »

Okay here is a tip for any of you people out there that use acrylic paints. You know those little plastic vending machine bubbles your Homies come in, right? Well, you can mix your paint(s) in those and then slap the lid back on, put a paint color label on it & the paint will stay fresh for days on end.
"If you love your job, you will never work a single day in your life."-Confucius
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Hmmm, finally a good use for those other than throwing em out the window at 75 MPH to watch em pop on the freeway. :???:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

GLad you thought about mentioning it.

I've been doing this since I started buying Homies by the millions. :lol:

Those things are great to keep parts organized while out and about, to mix paint in (*AND STORE IT IN), to use as storage for anything from ZZ hubcaps, to.....

*I reccommend using a small piece of plastic wrap to be put on before capping to insure freshness of the paint mixed.
ChaosCauser

Post by ChaosCauser »

And to think, some forums say newbies don't know anything....
"If you love your job, you will never work a single day in your life."-Confucius