My first try at airbushin'

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
evoraptor
bitNinja

My first try at airbushin'

Post by evoraptor »

well, i finally get an airbrush, and i had some paint and an old mustang body lying around, so i masked it and painted it. how did it come out? it has some rough spots and some parts weren't covered correctly , but how is it overall?

the pics are wierd :-(
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Looks pretty smooth. I'm sure it'll take a few practices to get the hang of the air-brush. Think of the possibilities now!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

As hue35 will tell ya, there's not much that's harder to lay down than metallic gold. Looks pretty good for your first try. A little trick for cleaning up masked edges on windows is dipping a wooden toothpick in thinner and just rubbing the tip on the offending paint.