Need Decals? GOT decals!

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
dogbreathracing
bitPlaya'

Need Decals? GOT decals!

Post by dogbreathracing »

I do have a Decal Source CD that is a compilation of all the images I have collected over the years to use for decals, some 1400+ of them. I have several catagories from Sponsors (more than 500 logos) to Babes (currently PG rated but have plans for an R rated version also), Custom Flames, Side Accents, Hood Art, Rock Art, Custom and International License Plates, 4X4 Stuff, Skulls, Iron Crosses, there's just tons of stuff for you to customize your car or truck for street, track, on-road, or off-road.
I even throw in a free program that allows you to crop, resize, position all the images as well as import your own images from your PC to use as decals.
These were collected for use on scales 1/64th scale to 1/24th scale Mini Scale R/C or static diecast or plastic models.

I can also do custom decals to your specs and size if you prefer not to do them yourself.

I see that many here are into customizing thier Bits and Zs and it is also a passion of mine. Started with custom Hotwheels some 6 years ago and have moved on to mini R/C.

Let me know if I can help.
R/C Crash Test Dummy
dogbreathracing
bitPlaya'

Post by dogbreathracing »

Just updated all my images for decals onto one CD, now over 2300 images and does include some R rated nose art babes that will work great as hood art.
I also have a free program that I use for making decals and it allows you to add your owns pics and text to the decals.
Can send you the whole works on one CD (never have to dig for a decal again) for $10.00 shipped, thats over 2000 images in many catagories, the free program, and a butt-load of custom font files for adding text, very easy to use
R/C Crash Test Dummy