Painting Flames and Graphics 101 - Lesson 1: Basic Flames

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

cj wrote:The fact that of all those flames that one took a real artist with an air brush to detail and not just masking and spray painting.
Hey! What are you trying to say. :-? ;)

Naw, I know exactly what you mean. I was making my wife check those flames out when I first found that page. I threatened to do it on my bit, but I couldn't find my Sharpie...:roll:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
dabigpig
bitGangsta'

Post by dabigpig »

i wonder how it would look if you could make the bitpimps logo with flames coming from under it and around it as a hood decal. i might throw something like that together if i find some flames that look like they would work.
if you post it... i've probably seen it...
-^-_-^
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

dabigpig wrote:i wonder how it would look if you could make the bitpimps logo with flames coming from under it and around it as a hood decal. i might throw something like that together if i find some flames that look like they would work.
post a .jpg or .gif of your image when your done.

-nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

doh!
I've been thinking along the lines of dabigpig, cept I'm looking for the tribal type flames, and I wanna do em in 2 colors of green with white highlights.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
skylinepimpinR34
bitPlaya'

Post by skylinepimpinR34 »

I want to do grafiti flames coming up around the front wheel well and continuing to where crazydave's flames are. If any of you suscribe to Radio Control Car Action, they show you how to paint Grafiti, Gothic and classic flames in teh August 03 issue. Or you can look at it in your local border's
Big pimpin in my skyline
dabigpig
bitGangsta'

Post by dabigpig »

in my searches for flames i found these and got sidetracked.
just some ideas there not done yet hence the shit quality (4:00 am job) aight i fixed the quality on the screen because it was transparent by makin the background white for u to see (may take a while for the changes to take place tho)
hehe i saw that hat on the net and was like damn that'd be cool (didn't look as cool as i had origionally thought
if you post it... i've probably seen it...
-^-_-^
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I love the 'super pimp' lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Found another flame link for you check out http://graphics4.racingteam.com/flames.htm
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

cj wrote:Found another flame link for you check out http://graphics4.racingteam.com/flames.htm
Wow CJ, that was alot of really cool flame graphics. I actually think I'm going to be using some of those. I liked that they also had scallops, I was planning to do some scallops, but I was afraid I would get them crooked.
crazydave's Gallery
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

nice find.
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

Found another flame graphic I know someone on here will use some day.

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

cj wrote:Found another flame graphic I know someone on here will use some day.

Something about that plain old graphic just looks good.. Good find cj..

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

We should end up making an archive of all these cool flame graphics........ :???:
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

payaso wrote:
cj wrote:Found another flame graphic I know someone on here will use some day.
Something about that plain old graphic just looks good.. Good find cj..
silla :D
Your a tit man Silla, just face it....

a real ladies man at the scene. Smooth talker, cool words.... bet they melt in your hand.

Or they use to ... cause know yur gettin Old dude...and the kids are lookin at cha funny now.

-nox
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

noxorc wrote:Or they use to ... cause know yur gettin Old dude...and the kids are lookin at cha funny now.
That sounds like me...
crazydave's Gallery