Painting Flames and Graphics 101 - Lesson 1: Basic Flames

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

then i shave and look 19 again
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Hey Nox, guess what I got in tha post today!

:-D

ph2t.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

noxorc wrote: Your a tit man Silla, just face it....

a real ladies man at the scene. Smooth talker, cool words.... bet they melt in your hand.

Or they use to ... cause know yur gettin Old dude...and the kids are lookin at cha funny now.

-nox
You know you're gettin old when people in their early 20s are calling you sir, and mister... Coñaso, mi nombre es *****...lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

CDav, et al,

this site uses the exact flames we have. Notice some of their positioning.

http://www.magneticflames.com/gallery.htm
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

noxorc wrote:CDav, et al,

this site uses the exact flames we have. Notice some of their positioning.

http://www.magneticflames.com/gallery.htm
Those gave me an idea. Magnetic stickers wouldn't work on a plastic body, but what about that window cling stuff. maybe it would work to make removeable, and reusable decals. hmmm :???:

Here's another tip for you guys go to Tower Hobbies web site type paint mask in the search, and you can use the pictures of pre cut pattern, to copy.

I'm seriosly considering using this one for todays project.
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wt ... LXAGG0&P=7
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
vanillatheostich

Post by vanillatheostich »

i have some of that window cling stuff, i got it for my 1:1 Truck, it doesnt seem to work very well for my truck. it doesnt print dark enouph so i ended up have to double them up to make it opaque. :???:
Vanill
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I've used different varieties of tape, and think that all of them are good for certain things. Pro grade auto masking is great for windows, but has a tendency to be difficult to cut. I usually use this type for striping. I have yet to go wrong with plain masking tape, but I generally have to watch my spray.
The color tends to bleed easier with masking tape, but can generally be avoided by spraying lightly.
spud18

Post by spud18 »

Here's a pic of me at the beach.

This is my dad's favorite pic of me. He has it blown up and pasted up on the ceiling above his bed. He says looking at it helps keep him warm at night. My daddy loves me so much. Sometimes he can be forgetfull though and those times it really hurts, but I know he doesn't do it on purpose. :-)
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

spud18 wrote:Here's a pic of me at the beach.

This is my dad's favorite pic of me. He has it blown up and pasted up on the ceiling above his bed. He says looking at it helps keep him warm at night. My daddy loves me so much. Sometimes he can be forgetfull though and those times it really hurts, but I know he doesn't do it on purpose. :-)
:shock:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

ahh fuck! you fucking blinded me you sonofabitch. im already blind damnit. dont need to make it worse. :o