be warned off dodgy cheapo bodies at toyeast !

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
mofo78

be warned off dodgy cheapo bodies at toyeast !

Post by mofo78 »

When i ordered a few pullbacks from toy east i also got hold of one of these bodies, juts cos i like the 360's.

the plastic is very brittle and thin, much worse than my worst clones bodies - and its a very very tight fit, i tried to get it of my charG chassis and now its missing a bit of its front bumper it snapped at the lightest amount of pressure.

if you look closley at the left hand side of the front bumper under the headlight theres a little mark, well u get that included too, and if you try and remove it it lifts a blob of paint with it.

So just be warned it sounds cheap price, theres a very good reason why its so cheap.

Darren

[/img]
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Post by VooDooMafia »

Sorrry to hear that you got a shit body. My experience with them and there products have been a good one. I ordered awhile back the perfection bodies and have had no problem. Maybe you just got unlucky and were shipped one from a bad batch. I am sure TE does not look at every part that comes in.

have you tried to contact them?
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
eman
bitHood

Post by eman »

my friend just got the lxx typer R with that body. he hasnt had any problems with the body yet
Plantraco desktop rover for sale
email me at eman54@optonline.net if you want it
TheEvo
bitGangsta'

Post by TheEvo »

lol, my grey one is like that 2?
And it's also a little screwed under left headlight.
BTW, i actually dont like those cars at all, cuz the plastic is thin - yes, the front bumper is broken - yes, and the plastic stripe which goes up at the side (??????) is so ugly.. see it in picture..

/Evo
Do i need a better signature?
mofo78

Post by mofo78 »

VooDooMafia wrote:Sorrry to hear that you got a shit body. My experience with them and there products have been a good one. I ordered awhile back the perfection bodies and have had no problem. Maybe you just got unlucky and were shipped one from a bad batch. I am sure TE does not look at every part that comes in.

have you tried to contact them?
No i havent tried to contact them, its only a $3 body hardly worth it methinx, all the tomy stuff i got from them was perfect - it was just this nasty shell next time only buy tomy methinx. :grin: Like you say though maybe i was just unlucky.