need your opinion..

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

need your opinion..

Post by grnmachnracr »

i am working on a Superslick wrx, and i need your opinon, should i add a wide body kit to it? And would it look better in white or mettalic green?

1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

I am against the wide body kit { never have liked them} and I vote for the color choice of white.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

personally - with that, I'd go sleek and dark.
that means choppin off and smoothin out some of that over-hang (the mini-skirt)
I'd probably chop off much of that skirting and smooth out the whole car for a sedan pimp mobil.
but that's just my tastes lately in micro.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
IronDragon
bitPlaya'

Post by IronDragon »

widebody == bad and green == good I mean cmon green means go it's the color of cash aaaand it's the color of my favorite substance I enjoy abusing :)

not to mention metalic sparkles can be the white crystal :cool:
I am ten Ninjas.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

hah so many replies, so fast lol. yeah cabo, i admit the body kits a little rough, just let me get some damn putty first lol... yeah, i dont think im gonna go with the wide body,but the color is still up in the air... :???:
1 t-maxx, 1 i-waver S2k, 1 350z Xmod, 1 Supra epoch , 4 zz's, around 30 clones, and stuff...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I'd say no wide body, and pearl white. or black, or even green might work.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

dude, ultimately you do what YOU want, that's the beauty of so many original works, eveyone get's some inspiration from every unique work that's showed here......

:-)
mekinhux
bitPlaya'

Post by mekinhux »

IronDragon wrote:aaaand it's the color of my favorite substance I enjoy abusing :)

Take it easy :-D
Last edited by mekinhux on Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

ph2t wrote:dude, ultimately you do what YOU want, that's the beauty of so many original works, eveyone get's some inspiration from every unique work that's showed here......

yeah true, the other night i cut the peices for the widebody, and held them up to the body, not the best looking car, and its looking ok right now, so i didnt want to ruin it with the widebody. And i also agree about going with white, i need to get some pearl white paint from my uncle, and get a air refill for my testors air gun! :eek:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

ph2t wrote:dude, ultimately you do what YOU want, that's the beauty of so many original works, eveyone get's some inspiration from every unique work that's showed here......

I agree with you 100%, but we all also know that inspiration sometimes doesn't come easy. Nothing wrong with asking for direction, I think.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
mekinhux
bitPlaya'

Post by mekinhux »

I would choose white and maybe black wheels. I have a few doubts about the body kit, specially those side skirts :???: but it's your call really. BTW nice car you got there :-)
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

that thing begs for a wing... i dont care what, its just screaming for one.
IronDragon
bitPlaya'

Post by IronDragon »

mekinhux wrote:
IronDragon wrote:aaaand it's the color of my favorite substance I enjoy abusing :)

Take it easy :-D
woahhhhhhh!!!!! Dude I wana.......
I am ten Ninjas.
grnmachnracr
bitPlaya'

Post by grnmachnracr »

yeah while driving one day i lost the stock wing, so if i cant find it, ill make my own

and mekinhux, i still need to add putty to shape and form it.

btw thanks guys for all your help.