duell cells

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
albayfz450

duell cells

Post by albayfz450 »

how can i charge a duell celled zipzap :?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

With a duel celled charger, duh. :?
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
albayfz450

Post by albayfz450 »

what is that
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

You have to make a stand alone cahrger. If you have a extra charge port for your ZZ, and buy a 4 aa battery holder you can do it easily.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Arfin is a nice guy, I'm not. Hue's even worse. :-)
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

albayfz450, Hi there. I'm new here also. Please don't take this wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea to waltz in here and ask the knowledgeable experts of this forum simple, everyday, blatent questions that are readily available in convenient, easy-to-follow-and-read format. These articles, made by the very people of this forum, took time and effort in displaying and sharing thier ideas and talent.....and it's all at your disposal!!!!!
Do some homework, try it, if ya have troubles, then I'm sure EVERYBODY here would be more than happy to help you out. K? :-o
I'm very new to the hobby, and experimented and read up on it for well over a month before, well, before coming here.

Who knows, I'm still so new here Sez or Hue might bitchslap me for even stepping in here. :-? :smile: Uh oh...
Last edited by MotorGong on Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Nawwwww, I like you motorgong. Me and you is cool. Hue on the other hand is like a friggin monster and sometimes even scares me. :sad:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

What they all said.
Here's the oldie article on dual celling your car, in that article, you'll also read how to make your controller charge a dual celled car.
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/artic ... 17&catId=7

Good luck.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.