how to: total ur zip

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

how to: total ur zip

Post by civicsr2cool »

Bit / Zip Chop Shop:
Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.

well here ya go :?
think it needs underglow now? im ready to install the nos stickers for more hp too 8-)
[]D [] []V[] []D
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

Looks like a Superslick one.... Why waste a body, it wasn't even funny..? :(
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

nope not a ss, was gonna be my next project with a body kit and some wide rims but i dropped it and before thinking i turned around and CRUNCH! then FUCK! :-)
[]D [] []V[] []D
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

civicsr2cool wrote:nope not a ss, was gonna be my next project with a body kit and some wide rims but i dropped it and before thinking i turned around and CRUNCH! then FUCK! :-)
Lol thats funny... But I think that's happened to everyone. :-o
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

stagg wrote:
civicsr2cool wrote:nope not a ss, was gonna be my next project with a body kit and some wide rims but i dropped it and before thinking i turned around and CRUNCH! then FUCK! :-)
Lol thats funny... But I think that's happened to everyone. :-o
Its happened to me, and only to Charger bodies. I've bought that 2F 2F body set 4 times, because I stepped on that body twice now. Broke almost exactly like that skyline. As soon as I saw it, I knew you stepped on it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"