Some of my first serious mods to a bit

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Tuner1989
bitNinja

Some of my first serious mods to a bit

Post by Tuner1989 »

Well i guess this is my entrance into the bit scene. Ive been hanging around bits for the past month or so but havent really ventured outside of rs mods until just now. I have to say the tab lowering for me was a bitch alot of trial and error but it was my first time. I have to say im pretty pleased with the way it turned out. I have a nice big can of a dark blue paint laying around so i think if i get the time ill attempt to paint this sucker. Im also thinking about a dual cell from a zzmt under the board sometime soon.

i think these are the best photos ive ever taken
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

That wheel mod looks sharp on there.

Great start. :-o

I feel ya on the pics. I'm not all that great with the ones I take sometimes, but I've been getting better. Practice doesn't make perfection, but it sure the hell helps out a lot. :lol:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Looking like the start of something nice. Not bad at all I must say. 8-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I agree, great start. The lowered body looks nice, so do the wheels.
Next stop, the paint shop.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Lowering is the key to almost any decent looking bit or zip. Some shells allow you to do it easier than others, and sometimes it requires minor carving of wheel wells to retain functionality.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

SuperFly wrote:Lowering is the key to almost any decent looking bit or zip. Some shells allow you to do it easier than others, and sometimes it requires minor carving of wheel wells to retain functionality.
... and sometimes it requires major carving to chassis, body, fingers, etc., but dammit, its gotta look good, or it just aint as much fun. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Jeep
bitThug

Post by Jeep »

Nice job with the rims and lowering. :-o
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

LOVE those wheels!!!

That's what I'm workin' on now. Good choice!
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Jeep wrote:Nice job with the rims and lowering. :-o
Ditto :-o