import tunerz 1/18

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
Venom Racing

import tunerz 1/18

Post by Venom Racing »

i want to do an die cast wheel mod with the dub city rims but i really havn't herd ne thing good things about them(hard to balance, tires dont fit...) so i was thinking about getting a import tunerz car and robbing the wheels off that. but i did a google sreach and i could only find 1/18 scale import tunerz. arn't the 1/18 scale rims way to large for the 1/64 scale bits. so a link to a web site where i can buy them would be great. thanks
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

there are also 1:55 scale ones out there (i think).
if they're out there then the best place to look is your local toy store.
i used to be cool
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

ive done an import tuners wheel mod, and to me it didnt turn out so well, so i scrapped it and did the dub city one. it turned out ok, and they are kinda off balance but they look nice :lol:, either one is fine, but if you are good with tools the dub ones shouldn't be that hard. if i can do it anybody can... :-(
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=6601

Also check out my import tuners install guide towards the top of the Chop Shop.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Venom Racing

Post by Venom Racing »

alright well i think im ganna try to do a dub city mod cause i know where i can buy them. i would post pics of my car right now but i cant just upload them.