Hydraulics???

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
stagg
bitGangsta'

ok, what is

Post by stagg »

what it i is a electromagnetic spring, sort of thing, i found it while i was taking somthings apart like i always do. what id does is its like theis
==()==== and you add power to the two wires and it goes like this
======() get it? and if you reverse the polarites it goes the oppisite, i know i dont make much bence but its kinda like on battle bots and stuff the thing that punch
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Best way I found to simulate Hydraulics on a bit is do a Zip Zap full wheel conversion. When you take a turn the front tires rub which lifts the body and lowers the chassis making it look like it's bumpin in da ghetto. Not the answer some may be looking for, but the simplest answers can somtimes creat the best solutions. Or you could minaturize a hydraulic pump add another PCB and battery to power it then throw your busted hunk of crap in the toilet.... yeah so basically this topic never intrested me, but if my 1st answer gets your jimmy cranked, Yay you!
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

http://www.rchobbies.org/hoppin_hydros.htm

Not sure if its any use but,
just googling things and found this ,
If it would only be smaller maybe it could be used with LARGER ( :( )
cars.

lata :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Nah, too big.

You could use a servo or two. Connect the body to the servo and move it up and down like the steering motor moves the wheels left and right in a ZZSE.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Well it has finally been done. Well kinda, check it out, Biohazard did it w/ this hummer.
Bumpin Hummer Limo
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Dude this is an old post haha . Well i havent been here since like maybe november .I just got an email from this post and reminded me of all this rc stuff . I have moved on to fingerboarding with techdecks and am sponsered by a few companies that make grip and some custom decks and stuff . Just thaught someone might like to know and i would like to thank all the bitpimps for makin my stay enjoyable and for flaming me too ! Because i have learnt alot from this .

cheers guys and bye from me
We don't need no god damn roads!