ZZ-M bodies --- Matchbox 'Power Scouts'

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

I found a Baja Bug!!!!!!!!!! Claims to be a VW Beetle 1969. Baja kit close to one I've seen on some real ones, single carb engine with a stinger and cage.

oh and a yellow Racetruck that looks kinda like a Bowler Wildcat. Or maybe I need drug tested. Ok, frizzen has NO earthly clue what the hell it's supposed to be. It's kinda cool looking though
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

This is where we need a smiley that says; "This thread is useless without pics!" :lol:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Ha, I made Cabo post something!!! Nice Pic! (Wow, 11100 posts.)

Since the Holey Bibley was invoked against me, Guess I might as well show em.

*Seperate from chassis, remove the rear body trigger thing, open the fenders, throw some bluecrap on as needed to hold a rough ride height...*

I Destickered the Baja. I wasn't feeling the #49 with yellow/black checkerboard stickers with airbubbles.

-
frizzen
bitDisciple

Lemme hear ya say Bump.

Post by frizzen »

Ugh.

You stupid bastard! What the hell is that? I've shat things that look more scale and offroad worthy than those! You should spit on it, set it on fire, and smash it with a hamer.

Those belong on a ZZ-M as much as a Hello Kitty body would! Nobody gives a shit about the plastic bodies you found that kinda fit if you pretend hard enough, now shut up. Or better yet, drive something big over them!
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Hello Kitty :???: maybe... :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Re: Lemme hear ya say Bump.

Post by ibjamn »

frizzen wrote:Ugh.

You stupid bastard! What the hell is that? I've shat things that look more scale and offroad worthy than those! You should spit on it, set it on fire, and smash it with a hamer.

Those belong on a ZZ-M as much as a Hello Kitty body would! Nobody gives a shit about the plastic bodies you found that kinda fit if you pretend hard enough, now shut up. Or better yet, drive something big over them!
WTH? you prick. What do you know? Go back to the kiddie table at microRC and suck your lolipop in peace.
And tell your mommy I think I left my cell phone somewhere in her bedroom. The bedsheets got all messed up, and may be somewhere in them or maybe even in the cracks of the couch. While hightailing it out of there, I found about a dozen other ones, but not one was mine.... :shock:

:lol:

I like the Baja, except the rear quarter windows are not right.
The Dakar racer thingy looks wierd, but has potential I guess.

I'll check out the stores while on the way to Dr monday, and the antibiotics had better work on whatever it is she gave me....... :?

:-D
Pork_Hunt
bitHood

Post by Pork_Hunt »

Need to chuck that baja bug body on a Tamiya Q-steer chassis! Micro Sand Scorcher!
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

that yellow thing looks like someone made a wildcat out of a hummer - weird indeed.

Diggin the bug :-o
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

I think the yellow one is a Bowler Wildcat, with a Bowler Nemesis nose, some extra scoops, extra goofy looking spoiler, extra lights, and something heavy landed on the roof to flatten it that much.

The rear quarter windows of the Baja are better than the rear window, it looks a lot like the window on a radical chop. My only complaint about the side windows was that they forgot the upper window seal on the door windows, which makes the back windows look a bit low. But it works MUCH better as a Baja on the ZZ-M than the ZZ Type-1 body does!

Hmmm, I do still need to track down a couple Q-steer, Q-steer Buggies...
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Lemme hear ya say Bump.

Post by sidewinder »

ibjamn wrote:
frizzen wrote:Ugh.

WTH? you prick. What do you know? Go back to the kiddie table at microRC and suck your lolipop in peace.
And tell your mommy I think I left my cell phone somewhere in her bedroom. The bedsheets got all messed up, and may be somewhere in them or maybe even in the cracks of the couch. While hightailing it out of there, I found about a dozen other ones, but not one was mine.... :shock:

:-D
Oh wait, we're yelling at each other now? I love a good groupe bicker...especially with other people. :? :-D my turn; bicker bicker bicker bicker...bicker bicker bicker bicker...bicker bicker bicker bicker...bicker bicker bicker bicker...
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Did somebody say Beaker?

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs[/YouTube]

Oh, bicker. Nevermind. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

How do you respond to that? Maybe...http://www.z99.com/blog/jason-stone/muppets-celebs
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

I was arguing with myself.
My post was missed because the post was made before work, the pics were put in as an edit after work once I got them chopped enough for mockup pics as I said they would be, and nobody noticed it for a couple days. I hate posting something that's just a "BUMP", so I always go off on frizzen about how his stuff is crap and nobody cares. (I hate that fucking fucker!)

Nice bicker Sidewinder. Little late but you made up with your enthusiasm.

So, to recap:
My Bowler-thing will beat yours.
My Defender beats yours!
My Dakar truck beats yours!!
My Baja bug beats yours, even without body mounts finalized!!!
-
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

sidewinder wrote:How do you respond to that?
:-o
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw[/YouTube]