I Need Help

Learn how to chop a body properly, how to install alloy rims, and more. If it's about makin' it look good, it belongs here.
eddy
bitHood

I Need Help

Post by eddy »

I need help instaling rims. the axle for the rims is to big.I dont know what to do
If anyone wants a custom Avatar, PM me.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: I Need Help

Post by sidewinder »

Do you have a Harbor Freight Tools around? If so, go get one of their "precision drill sets" they cost about $4 and have very small dills, carefully enlarge the hole and then glue the wheels onto the axle. Or, you can enlarge then with small nails, pins etc. But, if you can get a set, the precision drills will come in handy. You can order online too: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/d ... mber=91682
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: I Need Help

Post by crazydave »

You can also take a standard drill bit of the appropriate size, wrap tape around the end, until makes enough of a handle to grab onto with your fingertips, and use that for as a finger drill. A power drill works too quickly, and if you find yourself off center, or crooked, there's no time to correct it. The idea here is to be as straight as possible so your wheels don't wobble.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"